3 Ocak 2013 Perşembe

Smashburger - BBQ Burger

To contact us Click HERE
This smashburger topped with fried onions, cheddar cheese and BBQ sauce was one of the best burgers I've had in a while.  I almost went for the new Baja burger (topped with pepperjack cheese, fresh jalapenos and avacados), but I couldn't pass on following my heart and craving.  We also had a side of the sweet potato smash fries, which were pretty good...but not amazing.  Great meal, especially considering 2 burgers and a side of fries only ran us about $7 after using a Groupon.

The last winter break of my 2 year hiatus from the work world has been pretty football filled thus far.  Great bowl season going head 2 head against the man they call Skiddy (crushing him in an alternating bowl pickem at an 84% clip).  Only a few days of R&R left until my last semester of b-school!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder