20 Eylül 2012 Perşembe

Diller Wedding Food

About a month ago, one of my best friends got married in the Museum District area, and pictured here is the roast beef, pecan roasted chicken and a couple of random vegetables that we ate between 15-20 maker's and cokes.  Overall, I gained about 10 lbs over 3 days of wedding festivities, which means it was definitely a good time!  I can't really remember the specifics of this meal, but I do remember thinking that the pecan crusted chicken was WAY too big in terms of serving size.  I really think the key to a successful wedding buffet spread is small enough portions so that guests don't accidentally overstuff themselves due to lack of self control once they sit back down at their tables (there was no way that I wasn't going to finish this plate of delicious food).  All in all, a really fun night... but way too many wild animals running around (kids under 10). 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder