23 Eylül 2012 Pazar

El Tiempo - Fajias Durango

I was bold.  I was daring.  I was disappointed once the fajitas durango (@ El Tiempo) were served to me on a regular plate.  Typically, the fajitas at El Tiempo are served on one of those sizzing tower deals, but I guess the durango style fajitas do not.  Topped with tomatoes, cilantro, bacon, fresh jalapenos, and onions, this fajita platter was just a bit too much to handle for this gluttonous Chinaman.  I thought there was way too much liquid build up on my plate, and things got really messy when I tried to transfer the goods onto my tortilla (the tortillas here are always amazing).  Antways, if you are ever in the same situation, I would save yourself a dollar and stick with the normal fajitas, which are some of the best in the business.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder