5 Temmuz 2012 Perşembe

Bell St. Cafe - Chicken Tender Basket

To contact us Click HERE
You can almost never go wrong with a chicken tender basket...especially when it comes with EIGHT chicken tenders.  For under $5, venture to the Bell St. Cafe for this delicious food coma inducing fried basket of goodness.  It's been a crazy summer so far.  Many lost sports bets (thank god, mostly tiny losses), many weekends out of town (Austin & Charleston), many hours of work and many lbs gained.  This will hopefully be one of the last chicken tender baskets I eat until I am under 210 lbs.  I would go for 200...but I really need to practice taking one step at a time.  Weighed in at 215.1 on Saturday morning only to gain 7 lbs over the next 36 hours (weighed in at 222.4 before bed last night).  Somehow I was back down to 216 after my run tonight, but it's time to try to get out of the deuce + 10 club.  Hopefully by the end of July! 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder