8 Temmuz 2012 Pazar

Zydeco's - Chicken and Sausage Gumbo

To contact us Click HERE
Venturing into a sketch part of downtown and eating at a "hole in the wall" restaurant like Zydeco's was a TRUE TREAT!  I was talked into going there by one of my coworkers, and thoroughly enjoyed my chicken and sausage gumbo (served with a slice of jalapeno cornbread).  I don't exactly consider myself a gumbo connoisseur, but I would consider this to be the best gumbo I've ever had in my life (EASILY).  At just over $5 per bowl, it was really the perfect lunch portion and soooooooo damn delicious.  The soup is very thick and there is plenty of tasty chicken, sausage and rice swimming around in the bowl.  This shit must be PERFECT if one is hungover (I may have to try one day as a pho replacement).  TOP NOTCH GUMBO!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder