8 Temmuz 2012 Pazar

Yum Yum Tacos - Korean Tacos

To contact us Click HERE
I'm not sure exactly what this place is called, but it is located in the food court area with Otto's BBQ, Teppanyaki, Murphy's Deli...etc.  I ended up ordering the korean tacos ($8) for lunch, and was reasonably pleased.  I would have gone with the banh mi, but at $6.50 for a Vietnamese sandwich, I had to say HELL NO.  

I ordered each of the flavors (beef, chicken and bbq pork), and no taco really stuck out over the others.  I would say the chicken was my least favorite with the BBQ pork being really weird since it was like an American BBQ sauce topped with kim chee pico and asian mayonnaise. 

These tacos were served with an asian slaw (which was just OK) and some of those white crunchy things that Asian places serve randomly.  I would have preferred a bag of chips.  Overall, I would say that this place deserves to be tried once, and if you are OK with overpaying for average Asian fast food...you should return.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder