8 Temmuz 2012 Pazar

Ouisie's Table - Chicken Fried Steak

To contact us Click HERE
The chicken fried steak.  One of the greatest inventions in the history of mankind.  Many have tried and succeeded at creating a delicious CFS (Mason Jar, Luby's), while others have struggled and sold their CFSs based on size (Hickory Hollow, Goodson's) or "quality".  The truth is, I'm not sure this thing was meant to be made with "quality".  This proved true today at Ouisie's table when I ordered their $18 chicken fried steak, and was left disappointed as hell.  I've actually heard good things about the CFS at Ouisie's, but it was nothing special and served with a very small amount of gravy.  The steak itself was VERY thin, and the batter had almost no flavor.  I would have drenched the sucker in gravy, but there was barely any available!  Overall, I would say that this was a 4 on a scale of 1-10, but keep in mind that I do consider myself a chicken fried steak snob.  Mason Jar is still the best CFS in Houston.  The side dishes were also very average.  

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder