5 Temmuz 2012 Perşembe

The Brisket House

To contact us Click HERE
Even though I have about 20 posts to catch up on, I wanted to give The Brisket House (on Augusta & Woodway) a shout out for a delicious dinner.  The best part? ...dinner was free! ... not really...but I did find a $20 bill in the shorts that I put on tonight.  YEEEEEEEHAW.

Anyways, the brisket and spicy sausage were both VERY good, served on a sheet of paper with a warm BBQ sauce.  We went with the pinto beans and baked potato salad (w/ bacon, cheese, mayo, sour cream, etc) as side dishes, both perfectly complementing our meats.

I would say the sausage was better than the brisket (ironic since this place is called the brisket house), but the pecan smoked meats (whatever that means) were both simply perfect.  My only regret was that they were out of chicken...which means its got to be pretty damn good as well, no?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder