14 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

Asian Chicken Thing

To contact us Click HERE
OK, I took another break from the TruMeals diet, but I ate something pretty healthy in its place (a free meal at school).  Pictured here, is a chicken patty covered with a strange sauce, served with veggies and some white rice.  The serving size was slightly larger than what one would get at TruMeals, but to be honest...there is no way I could only eat TruMeals for 3 meals a day, because I would die from starvation on day 1.  Thus, my diet involves supplementing the pre-made healthy meals with fruits or other "healthy" things like chicken breasts and veggies or low-fat cheeses and nuts.

Today is a big day for the GCM though... as I signed the paper for another job which is Downtown.  I guess I have more tunnels meals in my future!  Really pumped that the job search is officially over.  BOOM!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder