20 Kasım 2012 Salı

El Real - Fajitas

To contact us Click HERE
THANK GOD THE TRUMEALS EXPERIMENT WAS TEMPORARILY OVER.  I headed over to El Real (the converted movie theater) with Leaney and El Cunado.  Last time I ordered the puffy tacos, so this time I decided to go w/ the fajitas (I think fajitas define how good a Mexican restaurant is).  These delicious beef fajitas were near PERFECT, with their only flaw being that the butter was kind of sour (hopefully it was supposed to be sour).  The beef was not only tender, but had that delicious fatty (not not too fatty) taste that you get from really good fajitas.  I love the whole jalapeno served with my platter, and the onions were so good that I wanted about 3x more than what was served on my plate.  EXCELLENT fajita platter, and at a reasonable price of $16 (would possibly be considered be pricy, but they give you a FULL half lb.)  Great meal!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder