7 Ekim 2012 Pazar

Americas - Lobster Corndogs

To contact us Click HERE
Our first trip to a Houston restaurant week establishment this year was to Americas on West Gray.  After looking at several menus, we really felt that this place would provide bang for the buck...which it certainly did.  Pictured here is the first course of our three course meal....which consisted of three mini lobster corndogs (yes, lobster) along with a bowl of seafood bisque (it was called lobster bisque, but there was shrimp and a crab claw in my bowl....so I'll call it seafood).  Both items were fantastic, but the corndogs really stuck out to me.  Served with a creamy version of a tartar sauce, I was truly impressed by these upscale treats. The bisque was good, but not nearly as creamy as I would have liked.  The claw had plenty of meat, and the shrimp in the cup was pretty huge.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder