13 Ekim 2012 Cumartesi

Lenny's Subs - With Bacon Please

To contact us Click HERE
Earlier this week, Leaney and I went over to Lenny's to use one of our obscure coupons.  For $9, we got 2 subs, chips and a cookie.  Great deal, as these subs are loaded with freshly cut deli meat, a pile of veggies, and not enough sauce.  Yup, not enough sauce.  For some reason, my sub was stacked full of fixins, but was overly dry because there was no sauce in it!  I definitely asked for both mayonnaise and mustard, but the lack of any oil/vinegar or a third sauce (like the sweet onion teriyaki at subway) really just made this sub not quite hit the spot.  At the same time, I'll definitely return, especially since I have a STACK of buy 1 get 1 free coupons.  Hopefully my next sub will get a bit more TLC&S (Tender love and care...AND SAUCE).

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder