7 Ekim 2012 Pazar

Burrito Wars - Mission vs. Freebirds

To contact us Click HERE
Over the past two weeks, I've hit up burrito joints twice with my wonderful wife, Leaney.  Since I married a hispanic woman, I now consider myself an expert on burritos, tacos, and enchiladas.  Thus, I declare the winner of Burrito War 1 to be MISSION BURRITO, which whipped the burrito making ass of Freebirds when comparing my most recent visits to these two establishments.

The burrito at Mission was absolutely amazing.  I ordered the steak, and piled in rice, just a bit of beans, cheese, sour cream, corn salsa, fresh jalapenos, and some fresh pico as well.  I made a similar order at Freebirds, but they overdid the beans, and jalapenos, which overpowered the burrito with refried beans and spice.  Ultimately, the Mission burrito won this battle because the stuffing was evenly distributed across the entire burrito, whereas the Freebird's burrito took me through a variety of burrito phases including "beanland", "jalapeno world", and the buttocks of the burrito....which was just tortilla and rice.  Also, I really just felt Mission had more choices when it came to things to stuff in the burrito.  Mission 1, Freebirds 0.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder