1 Ekim 2012 Pazartesi

Chicken Tenders from Twin Peaks

To contact us Click HERE
We had our MBA fantasy draft over at Twin Peaks last week, and I decided to pair up my picks of LeSean McCoy, Michael Turner and Julio Jones with a chicken tender basket off the appetizer menu.  El Cunado agreed that these lightly battered chicken tenders (you get 6 of them) were absolutely fantastic!  The honey mustard was excellent as well....but the fries were a bit off.  Not sure if there were just WAY too many steak fries in the basket, but it got to a point where I think they were giving me a headache.  Solid draft and solid dinner.  Twin Peaks is quickly becoming my favorite Breastaurant.  I have yet to try to chicken fried steak, but I think that's next on my to-eat list at TP,

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder