4 Kasım 2012 Pazar

Trader Joe's - Dynamite Shrimp

To contact us Click HERE
Pictured here are some of Trader Joe's Dynamite shrimp, sitting atop a bed of spinach and arugula, served with HEB frozen Southwest style rice in a bag, and some broccoli and cheese. The shrimp were tempura battered, and came with a sauce packet which you tossed the shrimp in after baking or frying.  I ended up baking them in the toaster oven, which was a bit of a mistake, since the shrimp didn't come out as crispy as I would have liked (before tossing).  The tempura batter was very delicate, therefore I really wish I would have fried them (especially if I had one of those induction ovens!).  Overall, our first Trader Joe's experience was successful, even though we have yet to crack open our two buck chuck ($2.99 wine from Trader Joe's).

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder