8 Aralık 2012 Cumartesi

Boston Market - Turkey & Dressing

To contact us Click HERE
I write this post as I am about to waive the white flag in an epic battle with my HOA to replace our garage door.  With 12 units with garage door damage (none of the others have replaced their doors), a bluff to enter our property and replace our door without our permission was enough to take down this GCM.  I have always believed that I am a man of principle, but at some point, realizing that I could have paid for the damages with my $10 an hour campus job instead of battling this frustrating issue really made me decide to call it a day.  At least I got this free meal last week (before Thanksgiving) courtesy of Boston Market. The turkey was OK, but the cornbread was REALLY amazing.  The first of many meals in a very gluttonous week.  Right now though, I hate turkey.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder