27 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

Sandals Spices Buffet - Breakfast Plate

To contact us Click HERE
Since we went to bed early the night before, we were up in time to hit up the breakfast buffet, where I ordered a delicious meat lover's egg white omelet. This was a perfect order for what I was craving (egg whites, bacon, sausage, ham, cheese, green peppers, onions and jalapenos).  I tacked on a piece of sausage and some smoked salmon on the side to power myself up for some time @ the pool.  After hitting up the pool, Leaney and I grabbed a "light" lunch at the buffet again to make sure that we were fueled up for the island tour.  For $90, we were able to see most of New Providence...including downtown, Fort Charlotte, the caves, Junkanoo beach, and a few other pretty cool landmarks (the prime minister's house, etc).

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder