31 Aralık 2012 Pazartesi

The Last Bahamian Meal - Chicken Sandwich

To contact us Click HERE
My last meal in the Bahamas was the worst of the entire trip.  I ended up ordering a pan fried chicken sandwich, and ended up getting a "chicken" patty on a bun, with some not so good coleslaw on the other bun.  The patty had a strange consistency, and didn't really taste like chicken (it was like an attempt at a chicken nugget gone bad).  I actually think I MIGHT have been served one of the vegetarian patties, but I'm not 100% sure. 

After this meal, Leaney and I made our way back on a 10 hour journey back to Houston, including a 5 hour layover in the ATL.  What did we do in ATL you ask? ... well, it involved a ton of sushi....some good and some bad.  I am the WORST ever at booking reasonable flights.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder