16 Aralık 2012 Pazar

Chef Chang's Salmon from Sam's Club

To contact us Click HERE
Leaney and I grabbed a Sam's club membership a few weeks ago off Livingsocial for $20.  Along with the membership, we got a rotisserie chicken, Sam's club pizza and a bunch of other random shit (so it basically paid for itself!).  I finally had a chance to cook one of the frozen salmon filets that I bought over there...and the results were JUST OK.  I rubbed the salmon down in a garlic herb seasoning, and then marinated it in a BBQ glaze.  After baking the sucker for 14 minutes at 400 deg, I served it up with some poblano corn rice that I picked up at HEB.  The rice was garbage, but the Trader Joe's chicken tikka samosa was absolutely fantastic!  Long story short, the meal you see here is what you get if you shop at HEB, Sam's and Trader Joe's.  On a scale of 1-10, I would give it a 7.  The salmon wasn't as fresh as I would have liked.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder