27 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

Dinner @ Cassanova Italian Restaurant

To contact us Click HERE
After a really chill day of napping and gambling against machine dealers, Leaney and I headed to dinner @ the Italian joint at the resort. We started with a couple of antipasti plates (fresh mozzarella, salami, some salad and bread), before we chowed down on some minestrone and fettuccine alfredo before the main courses were served. Pictured here is the strip steak that I had for dinner (served with potatoes and broccoli).  The steak was cooked to perfection, as I went with medium since I didn't trust the kitchen.  Turns out that I should have, since my meal was absolutely magnificent.  Just blogging about this post is making me hungry.  We ended the night with some time at the piano bar and heading to bed for some much needed rest (still destroyed from the night before @ the Atlantis).

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder