15 Şubat 2013 Cuma

Arby's Fish Sandwich

To contact us Click HERE
When I saw the ad on the menu for a fish sandwich, my first thought was "why is a roast beef shop selling fish sandwiches?".  3 minutes later, I was chowing down on this Arby's fish sandwich, priced at an extremely reasonable $2.99 ($5.00 for the combo with curly fries and a drink).  I typically benchmark my fast food fish sandwiches against the filet o' fish, one of the all time greatest fish sandwiches made by McDonald's...and the Arby's fish sandwich did not disappoint.  For the same price, this sandwich was about 30% bigger, and the tarter sauce usage was neither too heavy nor too light.  I really like the soft sesame seed bun as well as the fish filet which was SPILLING out of the bread (as you can see, parts of the fish filet are spilling out of the picture as well).  I would say this sandwich is closer to the BK big fish than the filet o' fish just due to its "build".  Although the filet o' fish is the best fish sandwich in the fast food world, this bad boy isn't too far behind.  Very pleasantly surprised.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder