16 Şubat 2013 Cumartesi

BW3s Feast

To contact us Click HERE
Last Saturday, Leaney and I decided to grab a healthy dinner at Salata, but ended up at BW3s having an incredible feast of wings and other thing.  Tough choice by Salata to locate itself next to Bdubs, Panda Express AND Bullritos all within 100 feet.

Anyways, I grabbed a sampler platter with wings, poppers, pretzels and spinach dip.  I went with the new Jalapeno flavored wings, which were ABSOLUTELY delicious. The sauce could be my favorite BW3 sauce of all time (I also grabbed an order of Caribbean jerk which was just OK).  Leaney ended up going with boneless mild wings which were a bit overcooked and dry.  The best part of the meal?  The macaroni and cheese, which is priced at a deceptively expensive $2.99.  I also really liked the thicker bread style chips for the spinach dip.  Great meal with plenty of great leftovers.  It was definitely not very healthy.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder