7 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

Jenni's Noodle House - Tofu & Vermicelli

To contact us Click HERE
I've wanted to try Jenni's Noodle House for a long time.  Leaney and I FINALLY made it out to the Post Oak location last week, where I gobbled down most of my tofu w/ vermicelli, served with a ginger/soy dressing.  My first reaction after walking through the doors was, "wow...this is exactly how I pictured it".  I figured it would be slightly overpriced Asian/White people fusion with most dishes based around either noodles or rice.  In fact, I think I could have pretty much constructed 60% of the menu without ever even looking at it.

Regardless, this meal really hit the spot.  It was really fresh, and made me feel semi-healthy as I make my way through yet another diet.  Overall, the food was really good, and slightly over-priced.  I'm willing to pay a premium for better ingredients and not having to drive all the way to Chinatown.  The Vietnamese egg rolls were excellent as well.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder