16 Şubat 2013 Cumartesi

Pappas Seafood - Shrimp and Catfish Platter

To contact us Click HERE
I hate when you're at a seafood restaurant and you don't know if you want to go with the fried platter (often times quantity) vs. the grilled or broiled platter (often times quality).  My decision on this night was between the shrimp and catfish platter (for $23) or the Hudson Platter, which was described as scallops on a bed of risotto ($32).  I hate to say it, but I think I (again) made the wrong decision.  Because our appetizer was so filling, I opted for the fried platter so that I could eat half and take the other half home.  Going with the scallops & risotto would have been delicious, but I would have felt obligated to finish it on the spot and probably feel way too full.  Yup, this is how my mind works.  The shrimp were amazing, but the catfish batter had no flavor. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder