18 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

Chuck E Cheese's Pizza

To contact us Click HERE
One of the best parts of being a "Big Brother" in the BBBS program is getting to do stuff you haven't done since you were a kid.  Last weekend, my Little and I hit up Chuck E. Cheese's where we took down a large pepperoni pizza and played a ton of video games.  I let him bring his little sister and brother on this occasion, and I was VERY pleasantly surprised that $40 basically lasted us almost 2 hours (all 4 of us were playing games, and we had pizza and soft drinks). The thing that makes this place so affordable is that every game only costs 1 token!  I haven't seen this kind of concept...maybe ever?  For some reason, I always thought that there was a tiered cost system and all arcades.  Amazing value for those looking for pizza and video games.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder