5 Şubat 2013 Salı

Silver Palace Chinese Buffet

To contact us Click HERE
Before going to Silver Palace last Friday, I would have guessed its a top-10 Chinese buffet in Houston.  After grabbing some grub with a bunch of my classmates, I'm more convinced than ever that it might be THE BEST.  A great Chinese buffet has fresh food, a great selection, and something nonstandard (such as crab legs or sushi).  Silver palace scored very high in all of these categories, bringing exceptionally fresh food, a very solid three buffet line selection, and just enough decent sushi to make be believe.  Pictured here is a giant egg roll, some General Tsao's chicken, a fried crab leg, sweet and sour pork, fried rice and a crab rangoon.  I somehow managed to only eat 1.5 plates, with the other half plate being sushi (I didn't eat the rice underneath -- muahahaha).  A great start to an extremely gluttonous weekend which basically destroyed all of the diet progress I made over the past 1.5 weeks.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder