20 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Taco Bell - Cantina Steak Burrito

To contact us Click HERE
In an attempt to compete with burrito joints such as Chipotle, Freebirds, Mission and Bullritos, Taco Bell has recently unleashed the Cantina burrito, with better (and fresher?) ingredients.  I finally had a chance to try this thing, and honestly, I was insulted by the fact that I forked over $5.50 for this very average burrito.  First of all, for another $0.50, I could have had a customizable burrito from any of the places I mentioned above.  Those burritos would have been BETTER and BIGGER than the Cantina Steak Burrito from TB.  Also, everything in my burrito tasted like a pile of MUSH.  The steak was decent, but the consistency of the rice was not good, and the tortilla was way too flimsy (it actually started to fall apart on its own as I was eating the burrito).  I would MAYBE consider this burrito at $2.99, but at $5...it is definitely doomed to fail.  Just a terrible value. Opposite of what TB typically delivers.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder